Terms & Conditions
Updated June 21, 2016
The terms Where Were You When…? or WWYW or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to the owner of the website. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, billing address and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to and shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and the state and/or federal courts located in the State of California shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction, forum and venue over any such dispute.